Spiritual Response Therapy
SRT: Spiritual Brain Repatterning
Intuitive Web Sites
Star Flower Essences
Water Filtration Systems
Dolphins & Healing
Language of Light
Links of Light
Organic Produce — Easy!
The revolutionary Garden Tower vertical garden and composting system is capable of transforming home gardening, urban gardening, and making a difference.
Garden Tower Project is a socially-responsible company based in Bloomington, Indiana whose mission is to improve lives by helping to build a more resilient and sustainable world.
Across all different climates, and installed in yards, patios, decks, balconies, and roof-tops alike, Garden Tower owners love:
- Growing 50 plants in just 4 square feet of space.
- Using food scraps to power the integrated vermi-composting nutrient delivery system (the core of every Garden Tower).
- Harvesting the freshest, most nutritious veggies, fruits, and herbs.
- Avoiding herbicides, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Having their own 'garden' in places it wasn't possible before.
- Enjoying better success and vastly reduced water use in hot climates and longer growing seasons in cold regions.
- Reducing their grocery bill, food waste, and trash!
- Employing the Garden Tower as a powerful component in education programs about food, gardening, and ecological processes.
- Gardening with ease — for fun, for food, and for life!
Vertical organic gardening & composting anywhere!
The moment a person begins growing food in a Garden Tower they are closer to a healthier life and contributing to a more resilient system of agriculture.
How the Garden Tower Works
Patented Vertical Vermicomposting System + Worms = Great Compost!
The long tube running down the center of the vertical garden tower is a vermicomposting system. Half a cup of worms is added at the beginning of the growing season. Kitchen vegetable scraps are then added regularly to keep the vertical compost tube full.
The worms feed on the organic matter, turning it into worm manure called worm castings, an excellent organic fertilizer and soil amendment. As the worm castings accumulate and aerobic microbial digestion advances, the compost near the bottom of the compost tube turns to rich black organic matter and can be removed easily using the included no-clog compost plug.
Grow 50 plants in just 4 square feet — from almost anywhere. Fueled by vermi-composting, Garden Tower 2 is a revolution in fresh food!
Less Fertilizer, More Nutrients, Faster Growth!
Plants grow faster in the Garden Tower because they are protected in their own special microclimate, and because they have constant access to nutrient-dense water. Water is steeped in a hearty brew of “compost tea” and “worm tea” via the vermicompost tube and returned to the soil repeatedly. One unexpected bonus of this rapid growth is that you can grow a larger crop of spring vegetables before replacing them with summer plants. Additionally, the heat storage and insulation provided by the vertical composting Garden Tower allow for an increased growing season over typical container gardening approaches which offer a less stable soil environment; other vertical growing systems simply do not have the necessary thermal mass.
From Kitchen Scraps to Internal Composting to Plant Food!
As water is poured on the top to feed the plants, some of the water seeps through the holes running down the length of the compost tube. As this water seeps through the compost tube it absorbs nutrients from the castings and the compost, directly feeding the plant roots and collecting at the bottom drain hole.
Water collected in the integrated drawer is poured back on top to organically fertilize the plants. As this cycle repeats, the water collected becomes increasingly nutrient dense. Nutrients made chemically available through microbial processes associated with worm digestion and aerobic composting can now be utilized immediately to produce new plant growth.
Features and Benefits
- 50 Plants in 4 Square Feet (or add another tray for more!)
- Significantly Faster Growth
- Enhanced Nutrient Distribution: The vermicompost tube at the core of every Garden Tower features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced vermicompost aeration.
- Generates Worm-Activated Compost!
- Turns Kitchen Scraps to Fertilizer
- Self-Conditions and Fortifies Soil
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: A major ease-of-use upgrade for better access, controlled compost release, and less bending over.
- It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces.
- Terracotta food-grade high-impact HDPE body with food-grade UV-inhibited colorant, maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected minimum 7 year lifespan even in harsh climates, 100% Recyclable, 100% made in the USA.
- No plasticizers, no BPA, no PVC, no phthalates.
- Standard 50-plant model stands 44" tall, is 26" wide and holds 6+ cubic feet of potting soil!
- Weed-Free, Accessible and Senior Friendly
- Reduced Watering, Less Nutrient Loss
- No Electricity, No Added Costs
- Wide, heavily reinforced, anchorable feet: Attach the tower securely to a rooftop, etc.; these feet are heavy and tough and contain nearly a pound of plastic a piece!
- Locally Produced for Local Food
- Great for Kids and School Gardens!
Get Started Today and Purchase Your Garden Tower!
Rev. Diana Ewald | Essential Life Ministry
Winter Park, FL 32789
The Minister Practitioner does not provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor does the practitioner apply medical, mental health or human development principles, but ministers to the suffering by prayer, spiritual, religious or mental means, without the use of any drug material remedy or physical manipulation.
This website is owned by Webmistress, Diana Ewald © 2001 and Beyond!